Saturday, November 14, 2015

Competition time!

Hi everyone; those of you who are on my facebook personal or author page, or in my writing group, will already have seen this. However I have readers all over the world, and not all of you are connected to me in any other way than this blog. (I'm still blown away that you all come here and read my thoughts, especially the dark ones.)

Today, I am posting information about the colouring competition I am running. I'm very close to releasing the colouring book and this is to select which picture goes on the cover. If any of you like colouring in, please feel free to download the pics I'm going to share. Now being technically challenged, I'm not sure if you can do it from here, so I'm also going to share the link to my author and personal pages. If you can't download from here, please go to either of those to get the pics.

The plan is that you download the pics and colour them in - whichever one you wish, or both if you like - and then send them back to me. You can send them to my email address which I will add with the other links. I will upload the completed pics that I receive onto my facebook pages, my writing group and here, and the one that gets the most likes will be the cover of the book.

Here are the links to my facebook pages: Sheryl Lee personal facebook page

                                                                 : Sheryl Lee author page   

And my email address:                            : Sheryl Lee email

If you like the pics and want to colour them but don't want to enter the competition that's fine too. Feel free to download and colour them in anyway. If you want to see more check out my Etsy store via the button on the right side of this page - I think it's there anyway. I don't see that page when I write up the posts.

And finally, the pictures!


                                                    

Have fun guys. Colouring is a great way to ground yourself, de-stress and calm your mind. It's soothing, relaxing and good for the blood pressure. If you haven't tried it yet, do so now. The reason adult colouring books are so popular is because of the benefits to body and mind. When you do something that is pleasing to the eye and which takes concentration the mind lets go of worries, and that's something we all need.

No comments:

Post a Comment